wowbeat.net is graphic / media site started since january 22th, 2014. wowbeat covers anime con's, concerts and other events and review products. wowbeat works along side with dorkistic on events and projects.
You can now buy/order headers on wowbeat for $2usd! for more information go the Webshop Page
2016.08.16: Anime Header for Colored-Dreams.net (Finished)
2016.08.12: History Header for Misfit (Finished)
2016.08.11: History Header for Misfit (Finished)
Here are the top affiliation listed, give them a visit
A INTERVIEW WITH DUTCH COSPLAYER: Yua Cosplay
1. Hello, please introduce yourself to the readers of wowbeat.
Hi everyone! I'm Astrid Anna, also known as Yua Cosplay.
I live in Ede and currently am a student Photography.
2. When did you start with cosplaying?
I think starting 2011. My very first 'convention' was Elf Fantasy Fair Arcen (nowadays known as Elfia Arcen).
3. What is your favorite character to cosplay? and tell us why.
For now it must be Kirigiri Kyouko from Danganronpa. I only wore her costume just once, but I actually felt comfortable wearing it. I wore Fujisaki Chihiro quite a lot, but I think my favorite right now is Kirigiri!
4. Which character do you want to cosplay in the future?
Too much, haha. My next small project will be Kayano Kaede from Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (Assassination Classroom), along with Jaehee from Mystic Messenger & Kimura Seiko from Danganronpa 3. My next big project will probably be Celestia Ludenberg from Danganronpa.
5. What do you perfer: buying or making your cosplay?
Making. I do buy cosplays every now and then, though. I bought my Kirigiri cosplay while I made my Fujisaki cosplay. It just depends on my deadline, haha! But I prefer making. :)
6. What do you think of people who only buy their cosplay?
It's okay! Cosplay is for everyone, whether you buy or make your cosplays. Not everyone has the skill to make their own cosplays, and that's why you can buy them. It's okay - enjoy cosplay!
7. What is to you the hardest about cosplaying? (like creating the outfits, posing, finding/making props etc.)
To me it's usually styling the wigs and posing. Definitely posing, haha.
8. How long does it take to get fully dressed in your favorite cosplay?
About 30 to 60 minutes.
9. Which anime do you recommend to others? As you can probably see from the series I cosplay: Danganronpa. I really recommend Danganronpa! (Watch the Animation first, then either play the game or watch a walkthrough. Danganronpa 3 is amazing!)
And Ansatsu Kyoushitsu.)
10. Who is your favorite voice actor?
I got two! Junichi Suwabe (Grimmjow from Bleach, Jinguuji Ren from Utapri, Undertaker from Kuroshitsuji) and Aoi Shouta (Mikaze Ai from Utapri)!
11. What is your favorite anime song? (opening, ending, character songs?) and why?
DEAD OR LIE - Manon Kurosaki & TRUSTRICK. [Danganronpa 3: Future Arc opening]
12. Ok let's end this with the final question, do you have any tips or advice for any beginning cosplayers?
Have fun! That's the most important thing. Don't be afraid to ask for help, don't be afraid to do something wrong. Enjoy cosplay, enjoy what you do
did you enjoy the interview with Yua Cosplay? then like herfacebook page!