wowbeat thanks NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST and Torpedo Productions for making this interview possible.
1. What are you most looking forward to this tour? Hiro: Don’t know yet…but I’m so exited to see you guys! Cazqui: To see fans overseas Daichi: I have good expectation for London Natsu: How do I feel after finishing the show. Masa: I’m looking forward to see our EU fans.
2. What is the difference between Japanese and European fans? Hiro: Simply culture is different, so mind to music would be different. Cazqui: There is no differences between the border. Daichi: I think EU fans are typically more emotional than Japanese ones. Natsu: I don’t really find the differences. Masa: I thinks EU fans are more energetic than Japanese fans.
3. What inspire you to create such amazing music? Hiro: Life, good news, bad news, sometimes words from people Cazqui: The complex to music scene would make me creative Daichi: Not only music but also art makes me more creative Natsu: Slipknot, Arch Enemy, Korn. I also listen to Rap recently Masa: All kinds of metal and heavy music including Japanese bands.
4. If you are given a chance to change your style, what kind of style would you like to try? Hiro: Maybe Rap? Cazqui: Nu Jazz/ Guitar inst Daichi: Making only music for video Natsu: I want to try HipHop. Masa: Jazz
5. Any funny or weird backstage story that you like to share with the fans? Hiro: Everyday is funny and sunny Cazqui: Many stories to tell… Daichi: My band is fun, especially Hiro always does something beyond my expectation Natsu: Hiro always work out in everyday. It made us to do same thing, especially after the show Masa: Hiro always work out before the show.
6. Any memorable moments from the tour so far? Cazqui: I’d like to make much better memory on this tour Daichi: My guitar was stolen but fortunately it got back!! Natsu: The show in Shizuoka prefecture was crazy one. The floor soaked by sweat told us how great it was. Masa: A show held in 2015 at Akasaka Blitz. It was the amazing show. You can see the whole set in DVD called “Juuso AT `15 AKASAKA BLITZ”
7. Any special message to your European fans? Hiro: Thank you for reading this!! Hopefully, I’ll see you on stage!! Cazqui: I’m looking forward to seeing you guys! Daichi: A picture is worth a thousand words. Natsu: Thank you for your support. Hopefully, this opportunity will make us stronger as a band. Masa: Thanks for checking us. We are so excited for the EU tour! Hope to see you there!